We know how to throw a party! We’ve been doing this since 1809….there is ALWAYS something to do when you come to Madison. There are home tours, music events, garden tours, holiday events, arts/crafts shows, 5Ks, car shows, food & wine tastings – just to name a few.
Our largest events include RiverRoots Music and Folk Arts Festival, Madison Regatta, Madison Ribberfest BBQ & Blues, Madison Chautauqua Festival of Art, Soup, Stew, Chili & Brew Festival and Nights Before Christmas Candlelight Tour of Homes.
- This event has passed.
Rembrandt’s Romantic Valentine’s Day Dinner
February 14 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm$40 – $60
Reserve a romantic 4 Course Valentine’s Day Dinner at Rembrandt’s Gallery & Wine Bar. Two (2) seatings that evening to accommodate everyone who would like to attend. The first will start seating at 5:00pm; dinner will be served at 5:30pm. The second will start seating at 7:30pm with dinner at 8:00pm.
Tickets are $59.95 for the filet mignon or $39.95 for the eggplant parmesan. (Please indicate which you would like when making the reservation.)
Make your reservations NOW by calling 812-273-5050… the seats for this event will fill up extremely quickly!
Here’s what’s in store:
- An 8 oz. USDA Prime fire-grilled Filet Mignon, wrapped in bacon and cooked to your specifications,* with a steaming baked potato or sweet potato
- OR a tender Eggplant Parmesan, breaded and covered with mozzarella and parmesan cheese and our own made-from-scratch marinara sauce
- A serving of Creamy Broccoli and Cheddar Soup
- A freshly-prepared house salad with your choice of dressing
- For dessert, a slice of decadent handmade cheesecake AND fine dessert wine
- In the background, there will be live romantic piano music by Yvonne Davis to set the mood.
*Steaks cooked medium to well-done will be butterflied to ensure quality. Consuming raw or undercooked meats may increase your risk of foodborne illness (required legal statement).
If you have an Event or Festival that is not listed here, or if you see a date that is incorrect, contact us.
Dates & Times subject to change. Please call ahead.