VisitMadison Fall Photo Contest
VisitMadison is looking for a few good photos!
Get your camera out and take some fall photos of Madison & Jefferson County in all it's spendor. Then enter the VisitMadison Fall Photo Contest starting Monday, September 17th, 2012.
Here are the details:
- – Fall themed shots of Madison/Jefferson County
- – All entries become the sole property of VisitMadison, Inc.
- – Top 5 shots as determined by our panel of judges will receive $100 each
- – Photos must be high resolution, digital files in jpg format
- – Entries and registration form must be received by November 12, 2012
Winners will be announced November 16, 2012
Here's how to enter:
Download a copy of the entry form here. Fill it out, sign it, and send it along with a CD/DVD of your photos to:
- VisitMadison, Inc.
- 601 W. First St.
- Madison, IN 47250
- Mark on the outside of the envelope "Fall Photo Contest Entry"
You may also drop off your entry at the VisitMadison offices. You must drop off the package with a signed entry form, available here for download.
Fill out the form below, and upload your photo(s) to us. Photos must be in high-resolution .jpg format. You MUST digitally sign your form by typing your name in the box indicated to submit your entry.
Stop by the Madison Visitors Center at 601 West First Street, Madison, IN or call 812-265-2956 or 800-559-2956 for more information & registration forms.
Read our Blog entry for tips about the contest here.